At Westwood Terrace, we utilize a person-centered care approach for individuals with mild to moderate dementia. Our specially trained staff will work with individuals to promote health, safety and independence by engaging them in activities that help achieve a sense of purpose. We promote a culture of care that focuses on partnering with residents and families to better understand an individual's needs.
Our secure community features 21 large private suites and baths in a secure setting that includes a beautiful courtyard, sunroom and garden.
- Specialized programming
- Scheduled exercise programs
- Activities that engage and promote a sense of purpose
- 3 delicious meals served daily
- All utilities including electricity, heat, water, air conditioning, and cable
- Scheduled weekly transportation
- Weekly laundry service and housekeeping
- RN supervision of care
- Communication with physician