Westwood: A Caring and Vibrant Community
For seniors looking for Independent Living in Duluth, Westwood Senior Apartments may be the perfect fit. Located on the campus of the Benedictine Health Center and St. Scholastica Monastery, Westwood offers abundant social, educational and wellness opportunities. With 45 independent one- and two-bedroom apartments available, individuals can select just the right amount of space to fit their lifestyles.
Services Included in the Monthly Fee:
- Fine dining with one delicious meal served daily
- All utilities including heat, electricity, refuse, and cable TV
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Monthly housekeeping
- Transportation to appointments
- Convenient laundry facilities on each floor
- Maintenance of all interior and exterior spaces
- Small pets welcome
- Daily computerized wellness check
- Washer and dryer hookups
- Abundant social opportunities
- Internet access in common areas
- Access to Library/Chapel/College of St. Scholastica Campus
- Scheduled transportation to area attractions, shopping and recreational outings
- Priority access to more comprehensive levels of care
Independent Living floor plan.
To learn more about our vibrant community, simply fill out the form on this page, or call 218-723-5931.