Benedictine Living Community of Duluth offers two assisted living options on its campus: Westwood Assisted Living and Marywood Enhanced Assisted Living.
Westwood Assisted Living
On the campus of the Benedictine Living Community, Westwood Assisted Living apartments are part of a warm community that provides various levels of quality nursing care.
Our community features 35 stylish one-bedroom apartments with private bathrooms and large windows that provide plenty of natural light and wonderful views of the campus.
Westwood provides a lively, social, and vibrant community with opportunities ranging from bridge clubs to exercise and fitness to intellectual and spiritual pursuits. There is something for everyone right here. Call 218-529-5853 and schedule a tour!
Services Included In the Monthly Fee:
- Rent for one-bedroom apartment
- Three delicious meals served daily
- Made-to-order breakfast
- 24-hour emergency call system & awake staff
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service
- Scheduled weekly transportation to appointments
- Access to medical nursing care
- Three safety checks daily
- Abundant social opportunities
- Scheduled exercise programs
- Coffee and snacks in community Fireside Room
- Blood pressure checks month
- Reminders for meals, activities and outing
- Assistance coordinating transportation to medical appointments
- All utilities including electric, heat, water, cable and air conditioning
- Access to Library/Chapel/College of St. Scholastica Campus
- Yearly flu clinic
Marywood is a is new care model offering enhanced assisted living services to those with increased medical needs and memory loss.
Marywood has four independent households within a larger building which is physically connected to the rest of the campus. The household’s common living space includes a den, dining area, open kitchen, and sunroom. In addition to beautiful interiors, each house offers access to a large outdoor patio area facing Lake Superior. Individuals will have privacy in their own suite but share the house's common areas.
The aesthetics of the environment are impressive, but the culture of care is what sets Marywood apart from other senior care providers in the area. An individual’s life experience, choices and routines are respected and incorporated into each household's daily routine. Each household includes a clinical care team that assists residents with medical needs at any hour of the day.
Marywood's care model approach is flexible and spontaneous to the residents' changing needs and desires. Community is cultivated within each household where all find joy in purposeful living while receiving the medical care they need.
For more information, or to schedule a tour, fill out the form on this page or call 218-529-5853.