A Safe Comfortable Care Option
Adult Day Services are community-based programs that meet the health, social, recreational, and therapeutic needs of elderly and disabled adults. Adult Day Services also provide much-needed respite and peace of mind for family caregivers. Located in the Benedictine Health Center on the Benedictine Living Community Campus, our goal is to enable adults to maintain independence in the least restrictive environment possible while ensuring purposeful living and engagement.
Adult Day Services offers caregivers the chance to take some time to relax while knowing that their loved one is safe. As a caregiver, you may want to run errands, schedule appointments, work, volunteer, socialize and rest without feeling torn trying to attend to the needs of another.
Adult Day Services at BLC Provides
- Mon. - Fri., 7:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Sat. 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Meals and Snacks
- Medication Administration
- Health Monitoring
- Personal Care Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Community Outings
- Musical Entertainment
- Worship Services
- Creative Arts
- Intergenerational Activities
Call 218-529-5797 to inquire and schedule a free half-day visit including lunch!
Take a closer look at day services by clicking here.
- Stay Fit wellness program with an individual fitness plan designed for you by an exercise physiologist. Increase your core strength and endurance while reducing the risk of falls.
- A weekly adaptive yoga class taught by a physical therapist. Learn healthy ways to manage pain while reducing fatigue and increasing blood circulation.
- Educational classes by community professionals, community outings, social gatherings, peer support, and arts and crafts.
- Referral services for occupational, speech and physical therapy.
Call 218-529-5797 for more information and a free visit!